Children do not need to wear their school uniform during the summer term. They must arrive in school in clothing suitable to be worn for all activities including P.E. (trainers, t-shirt, shorts or trousers and a jumper). These clothes must be washed as soon as they get home and a new set worn the next day. No jewellery must be worn.
- No bags, pencil cases or other personal items to be brought to school
- Year 5 and Year 6 pupils who bring packed lunches to bring only a small lunch box to be kept under their desks.
- Reception and Year 1 children must have dinner in school and may not bring in a packed lunch.
- NoE. kit is needed in school.
- Children will not bring mobile phones, masks or gloves to school.
- Children may bring a clear plastic bottle of water each day but this must be labelled with their name and washed in boiled water at home before it comes in the following day.
- Resources to support mental health and wellbeing, including anxiety of returning to school for pupils and parents